Monday, August 16, 2010

Ready for a seriously amazing weekend get-away?


In between reunions and travel and fun at Bear Lake and getting the kids back in school, I've been working with some great local organizers to finalize details on TWO great Power of Moms Retreats.

I hate "selling" stuff but you know what? These Retreats really really work and I want to be sure that as many moms as possible hear about these opportunities. You can get a lot from mom-blogs and chatting with other moms when you get a chance - but there's nothing like a weekend of facilitated learning and sharing and laughing with other moms who take the profession of motherhood seriously.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from a Retreat attendee:

"I can't say enough good things about the Retreat I just attended. I came away a seriously changed person and mom. I mean I was a pretty decent mom before - but now I feel like I've got the direction and tools I needed to really become the mom I want to be. Plus it was so gratifying to meet all these other great moms who are as deliberate about motherhood as I am. I would have paid 10x as much for what I got from this Retreat and I'm telling every mom I know that they just HAVE to go to a Retreat if they possibly can. It'll change your life."
(To read more quotes click here. To read a full report of our last Retreat by my sister Shawni - with lots of great photos - click here.)

Our two upcoming Retreats are on opposite sides of the country so most people can get to one or the other with a not-too-long flight or drive. Check out these beautiful locations and click on the links below the photos to learn all the details - and please spread the word!
How beautiful is this Resort?  It's near John Wayne Airport and right between LA and San Diego.  I'm so excited to present with my dear friend and Power of Moms partner April plus some other amazing moms including one mom of 13!  
"Get Organized" Southern California Retreat: September 17-18 (Registration closes August 27 - so hurry!)
***Just for my blog readers, I've created a special page where the 1st dozen people to sign up for the California Retreat will get $20 off their Registration.  Click HERE to register for these limited discounted spots.

This historic hotel on New Castle Island (near Portsmouth and 1 hour from the Manchester or Boston airport) will be such a fun place for a Retreat!  We'll be there at the peak of the famous New England fall foliage (picture all those trees orange and yellow and red).  I miss New England and can't wait to go back for this Retreat (plus I get to present with my wonderful sister Saydi and my great new cyber-friend Sarah Turner).
New England Retreat: October 22-23 (Registration closes September 15th).  

I sure hope that some of you can make it to one of these Retreats - I'd love to meet you! And please help spread the word to other moms who you think would be interested. I bet they'll thank you.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

oh to live in the states! Just don't think my darling hubby will let me travel overseas for it!

the venues look stunning :)

Corrie;)

richard said...

dude, those are some swanky places...
for a very exciting and worthy idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails