If you don't have a Learning Circle yet, let me tell you why you need one:
- Motherhood is a vitally important and challenging profession that requires more thought and skills than pretty much any other profession out there. But it's one of the only professions for which there is no formal training. Have you ever thought about that disconnect before? Sure, we can ask advice of our girlfriends and mothers and sometimes we can squeeze in a decent chat with other moms at the park or at a playgroup. But serious moms need opportunities to talk seriously about their findings and needs in their profession as mothers.
- Women are social creatures by nature and need the chance to laugh and talk and enjoy time with other women when there aren't cute little people interrupting every few seconds.
- You need more opportunities to develop friendships with other moms - friendships that offer validation, companionship, support and aid when needed.
- You have a lot to share and you have a lot to learn and you need a forum where you can bring these two things together.
- You deserve something fun to look forward to each month.
And NOW is the perfect time to start one. To thank you for reading my blog, I'm going to send everyone who puts a comment on this post a FREE Start-up Kit for Learning Circles (usually costs $50). You can receive and read over the step-by-step instructions in the Start-Up Kit for putting together a great moms' group without paying a penny. Then, once you've got your group together, you'll just need to collect $15 from each mom in your group and pass that along to us to cover everyone's yearly dues for participation. Where else could you get a full year of participation in a great program for only $15?
Don't just take my word for how great Learning Circles can be (I came up with the thing so I might be just a tiny bit biased). Click HERE to see quotes from moms who are loving their Learning Circle experiences. And if you want to read about one of the recent meetings of my own Learning Circle, click HERE.
So leave me a comment letting me know you want the Learning Circle Start-Up Kit by Wednesday September 15th. Be sure to include your email address in your comment. Then on the 16th, I'll send out a link to the Start-Up Kit to everyone who asked for one.