Thursday, February 07, 2013

Heart Attack 2013

Here are some favorite shots from the "Heart Attack" we did for Family Night on Monday. I love the calm and loving feeling in our home as we all write each other love notes each year. I love that all the kids and write their own now. I love the chance to really think about what we love about each other. And I love capturing little glimpses of the relationships we have with each through taking pictures of the hearts.

Liza cut out a bunch of hearts while I made dinner. We sat down together for about 30 minutes to write out a heart for every family member. Some people got fancy and creative. Some people kept it simple. Then we all read the hearts made for us and put them up in the kitchen. Simple. Happy. Meaningful.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails