Thursday, February 21, 2013

Special Deal

Ready to take better care of yourself so that you can take better care of your family?

I totally forgot to post this earlier and the sale was supposed to end yesterday. Oops. So I'm leaving the sale up for one more day for my blog readers since I dropped the ball on telling you about it earlier.



For just today, you can get this online training featuring my mom, sisters, and me as well as my amazing Power of Moms partner, April for just $35 (40% off the regular price). It's basically a "mini-Retreat" you can enjoy right in front of your computer.

Click below for sample videos and more info.
Mommy is a Person Video Training

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi! I love your blog... I've been an avid follower for quite sometime :) I recently started my own blog (3 posts so far!) about my life, my family, motherhood, etc. It is new and I do not have any followers yet. Would you like to follow/subscribe to my blog? In case you are wondering, I am a mother to 7 (almost 8 children!), including 4 biological children and 4 adopted children. I also homeschool and have two children with special needs. I plan to blog about everything I just mentioned. Would LOVE if you'd follow/subscribe/spread the word about my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails