Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A Deliberate Mother's Guide to a Christ-Centered Easter

I spent the most wonderful weekend with my mom, sisters and sisters-in-law last weekend. I've got all these new ideas and lots of great photos that I'll post soon. My life and kids looked more wonderful to me when I got home than they have in a long time (there were piles of laundry and an empty fridge waiting for me what I got home, but that was totally expected and OK). Breaks are so vital!

Anyway, after putting in some laundry, re-stocking the fridge, and enjoying a great night last night with the kids as we celebrated Dr Seuss's birthday by reading our favorite books, eating green eggs, and going to a celebration at the kids' school, I got going on writing up the Power of Moms and Motherhood Matters post I promised to have done today.

Too many hours later, my post is finally ready and I have to say I think it turned out pretty well. Writing this article was a great excuse to go back through all the things we've done for Easter over the years, gather the resources of videos and scripture passages, find the best photos, and put everything in one place. Easter will go so nicely for us this year with all my tried-and-true ideas laid out in this article. And I hope the article will be helpful for many others as well. Please add your ideas in the comments on the article itself, if you will! The more ideas, the better.

I hope this article will give you some great ideas! Some of them involve stuff you'd want to start thinking about quite soon so I wanted to get it up while we've still got a few weeks until Easter.

A Deliberate Mother's Guide to a Christ-Centered Easter

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great job Saren! I'm going there next. Thanks again for taking a few scattered ideas from our Easter experiences and making them a LOT better! Kuddos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails