Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Power of Kids

April (my Power of Moms Partner) was here with her four kids for the past 24 hours.  April and I had some good talks and knocked out a bunch of work together and that felt great. But maybe my favorite part of our time together was seeing our kids work together on their little blog, The Power of Kids. They have so many great ideas on how kids can "help make their families strong and awesome."

I loved this video they put together at the train museum this morning.  They came up with everything themselves and Ashton did all the editing by himself.  They wanted to figure out a fun way to celebrate that they've got a new member of their Power of Moms Team - April's son Ethan just turned 8 and the kids have decided that once you're 8, you can be an official contributor.  So this little video is to welcome Ethan to the group.



These kids love comments on their blog and totally welcome guest posts from other kids!  If your kids have ideas or posts to contribute, send them to powerofkidslp@gmail.com.  I may be a bit biased, but I think The Power of Kids is pretty darn wonderful and I bet your kids would like it a lot.

2 comments:

stephaniegiese said...

How adorable of the other kids to welcome him! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for choosing me as a finalist in your Power of Moms blog contest! I had no idea that I was even nominated, but this definitely made my day!

Rebecca said...

Funny! I'm sad I didn't get to see April:( But I'm sure you guys were busy working.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails