Friday, March 30, 2012

We have a winner!

Yes, I know, it's not 5pm Mountain Time. It's 7pm Mountain time. I spent the past 3 hours with a sweet neighbor who's cat got run over and her cat was like a child to her. She was beside herself. Sometimes you just have to drop everything and be there for someone.

Anyway, the winning comment is Diane. I chose the comment number by having one of my kids pick a number between 1 and 30 - very scientific way to choose a random winner. Diane, please email me at saren(at)powerofmoms(dot)com and I'll get you all set up for your free one-day Retreat registration. Congratulations!

Here's Diane's comment:
Diane said...

I made a donation online. Wish it could be more than I did.

I would love to be entered in the drawing for the Park City retreat.

Thanks so much!!
Diane
If you didn't win, please still come to a Retreat! We'll work with you on price if need be. It's our goal to get everyone to a Retreat that really wants to be there! Here are links to the registration pages for our three upcoming Retreats.

1 comment:

Shawni said...

I"m so excited for Diane!! She's gonna LOVE it. thanks again for doing this, Sar. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails